Tuesday 25 March 2014

Flowery Spring Outfit



Dress - Zara
Cardigan - Zara
Nailpolish - Kiko

I really fell in love with my new dress when I first saw it in Zara. Especially because of its cute collar and flower print that instantly got me in the spring mood! It got even better when I found out it's on sale and cost only around 9€. And now I'm happy that the weather allows me to combine it without having to layer every piece of clothing I own over it, haha.

The pictures were actually taken a few weeks ago just when the first rays of sun fought their way through those constant clouds from the last months. It was still pretty cold tho. But nevertheless I enjoyed the time outside in the nature. I love the nature either it's near my own home or a two hour drive away. This summer I want to go on more adventures in the nature by bike or even roller skates! I'm really looking forward it and hope I'll find the time for it while studying for my final exams.


No comments:

Post a Comment