Friday 11 April 2014

Flower Top


Top - Forever 21
Jacket - Zara
Scarf - H&M
Jeans - Topshop 
Shoes - Converse
Watch - Micheal Kors
Bag - Topshop

I think flower tops are the best way to start spring. I fell in love when I found this little fellow at Forever 21. They had quite a big selection of flower prints when I last went there which really delighted me. I really liked my outfit that day as I think the flowers on my top are great in combination with my bordeaux jeans! But I gotta say that I'm a bit uncontent with my shoes which means I need to go shoe shopping soon! I've already made a shoe wishlist on polyvore (clicke here to see it). This list should be a little help for when I'm going to the city center for shopping. 
My bag by the way was a gift by Topshop. They handed me the bag when I went there last time. Even tho it's quite simple I absolutely adore this bag. I usually use it when I go grocery shopping or when I'm off to the library. It has big space for carrying many books!

No comments:

Post a Comment