Sunday 20 April 2014

HOMIÈS New York



Shirt - Urban Outfitters
Jacket - Zara
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Converse
Watch - Micheal Kors
Necklace - Topshop

Just to let you know I mirrored the pictures so that you could read the label on my shirt. I absolutely do not regret eventually buying the "Homiès" T-Shirt last year in London even though I was unsure at first. I mean you usually say that you shouldn't buy clothes you aren't 100% sure about from the first sight but I say exceptions confirm the rule. I especially love the cut of the shirt as it's not to tight but still well shaped (in comparsion to a man's shirt).

By the way I shot some more outfit posts this week but it might take a while until I'm finally able to blog properly again as I currently have to study for my final exams. (But this definitely counts as studying for English, right?) 
For the time when I'm eventually done with stduying I plan on blogging a lot more. It's so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment